Hobby
Hobby is an activity that we do in a spare time. I have
many hobbies that sometimes I do in my spare time, such as;
1. Reading
I love to read
many kinds of book, such as novels with genres romance, science fiction, spirituals,
or magazine. Some books that I had read are Diamond Crystal Romance by Sophie
Maya (Romance), Bumi-Bulan-Matahari-Bintang Serial by Tere Liye (Sci-Fi), Sebening
Syahadat (Spiritual) and many more.
2. Drawing and Painting
This is my
hobbies when I was in elementary school. I love to draw any picture or view and
colored it with my crayon. It makes my draw more colorful.
3. Photography
This hobby can I do
whenever and wherever I am. Sometimes I use my phone camera to take a picture. I
love to take a picture about nature, such as a view, flower, or something that
make me interested. You can see my shoot in my instagram @cyntiasshi, there are
some pictures I took with my phone camera.
4. Listening Music
I often do this
hobby when I am walking to the campus, in the bus when I am going to somewhere,
or when I get insomnia at night. I love this hobby because it makes me feel
relax.
Number of words: 208 words.

Among all your hobbies, which one you do most?
ReplyDeleteListening music. I am used to doing this (almost) everynight 😁.
DeleteI love to read ( love + ing form, it is a gerund verb) many kinds of book,.....
ReplyDeleteI love to take (love + ing form) a picture ....
ReplyDeleteI love to draw any picture ( again..... LOVE + ing) the Verb LOVE tell you that it is an activity you like, not the activity that you are going to do .................
ReplyDeleteThis hobby can I do (word order: I can do .....) whenever
ReplyDelete