Talking about music is very interesting because I
love to listen a music. There are some genres of music in this world. Here are kinds of music
that I like
1. Classic
This genre comes from Europe in 1750 until
1825. I like classic music because it's easy to listen and sometimes I use
classic music to help me when I get insomnia.There are some classic music that
I like, such as
- Fur Elise by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Canon In D by Johann Pachelbel
2. R&B (Rhythm and Blues)
This genre is a combination of jazz, blues, and
gospel. This music is easy to listen and the lyric is chill out. Some songs
with R&B genre which I like are
- All of Me by John Legend
- I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
- I'll Be There by Jackson 5
- Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
3. Pop
This is the most popular genre in the world. Pop music is a modern form from rock and roll music. There are so many pop singer in the
world, such as
- Michael Jackson, who is called as The King of Pop.
- Christina Perri, with her song A Thousand Years which I like the most
- Maroon 5, with Payphone, She Will Be Loved as their pop songs.
- Sheila On 7, this is my favourite Indonesian band ever. Their songs are very interesting. The most playing song in my music player is Anugerah Terindah yang Pernah Kumiliki.
4. Traditional Music
There are some traditional musics from Indonesia.
Such as dangdut and java music. I prefer java music than dangdut because
when I was in Vocational High School, I used to play gamelan instrument and it
made me love this music. The music is unique because we have to make a perfect
harmony and it needs compactness from the players. I also act as a sinden
(woman singer in gamelan orchestra) when I joined Jateng Night Carnival and it
makes me more interested with java music.
There is one more kind of music that I like. It's
a religi music. I love to sing religi songs like Huwannur or Antal Amin, which
are categorized in sholawat. I also like Sabyan Gambus, who covers some religi
songs and it makes the song more interesting.
There are so many more musics or songs that I
like. Sometimes the most playing song in my music player is the song that express
my feeling at that moment. Jajaja. 😁
Comments
Post a Comment