Skip to main content

PT Sri Rejeki Isman's Profile

PT Sri Rejeki Isman Tbk (Sritex) is a company which is located at K.H Samanhudi Street Numb. 88, Jetis, Sukoharjo, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia. 

Sritex is built in 1978 and known as textile and garment manufacturer in Indonesia. It manufactures yarn, greige, fabrics, and apparel that are sold to textile producersand retailers in 55 countries.

At the present, the leader of Sritex is Hj. Susyana Lukminto as the prime commissioner.


Brief History

1966

Founded by H.M Lukminto as a traditional trading company in Pasar Klewer, Solo.

1968

Established its first printing factory that produced bleached and dyed fabrics in Solo.

1982

Established its first weaving factory.

1992

Expanded the factories of its four product lines and achieved one-roof integration.

1994

Became the designated military uniform produced for NATO and the German army.

1997

Iwan Setiawan succeeded the bussiness.

2001

Sritex survived from the 1998 Asian financial crisis and multiplied its growth eight times its size in 1992.

2010

Despite challenging world economic conditions, Sritex suceeded to overcome the crisis.

2012

Sritex managed to double its growth and performance compared to 2001.

2013

Successfully carry out an Initial Public Offering and become Public Listed Company in the textile and garment industry. Sritex during this year also underwent significant expansion by acquiring, PT Sinar Pantja Djaja in Semarang.

2014

In the 1st quarter of 2014 Sritex successfully issued bond worth US$ 200 Million.

VISION

To be the largest, most reputable and trusted global textile and garment producer

MISSION

· To deliver the most innovative product in accordance to customers need and requirements

· To be a profitable and growth-oriented company for the interest of all stakeholders

· To provide and maintain a conducive work environment for our employees

· To give contribution and value enhancement to the surrounding society


Source: sritex.co.id

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional Foods from Kebumen

Kebumen Regency has so many traditional foods thant you can find on there. Here are the kids of traditional foods from Kebumen; Lanthing source: wikipedia Lanthing is a traditional food from Kebumen Regency which is made from cassava. Lanthing is many made in Lemah Duwur Village. It has many flavours like original (onion), corn, spicy, cheese, and roasted corn. It’s very tasteful and crunchy. The form of Lanthing is like “8” number and the colour are from its flavour. Lanthing is made from grated cassava. Then, that grated cassava is steamed until it half-cooked. To remove water content from cassava, half-cooked cassava is pressed until the water run out. After that, the cassava is given cassava flour then it’s formed and will be ready to be fried. The price of Lanthing is not too expensive, around Rp10.000,00 – Rp20.000,00 per kg. Sale Pisang source: http://www.beritakebumen.info Sale pisang is made from sliced banana. Then the sliced banana i...

MeTalk; Music

Talking about music is very interesting because I love to listen a music. There are some genres of music in this world. Here are kinds of music that I like 1. Classic This genre comes from Europe in 1750 until 1825. I like classic music because it's easy to listen and sometimes I use classic music to help me when I get insomnia. There are some classic music that I like, such as  Fur Elise by Ludwig Van Beethoven Canon In D by Johann Pachelbel 2. R&B (Rhythm and Blues) This genre is a combination of jazz, blues, and gospel. This music is easy to listen and the lyric is chill out. Some songs with R&B genre which I like are All of Me by John Legend I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys I'll Be There by Jackson 5 Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars 3. Pop This is the most popular genre in the world. Pop music is a modern form from rock and roll music. There are so many pop singer in the wor...