Skip to main content

Traditional Foods from Kebumen



Kebumen Regency has so many traditional foods thant you can find on there. Here are the kids of traditional foods from Kebumen;

Lanthing

source: wikipedia

Lanthing is a traditional food from Kebumen Regency which is made from cassava. Lanthing is many made in Lemah Duwur Village. It has many flavours like original (onion), corn, spicy, cheese, and roasted corn. It’s very tasteful and crunchy. The form of Lanthing is like “8” number and the colour are from its flavour.
Lanthing is made from grated cassava. Then, that grated cassava is steamed until it half-cooked. To remove water content from cassava, half-cooked cassava is pressed until the water run out. After that, the cassava is given cassava flour then it’s formed and will be ready to be fried.
The price of Lanthing is not too expensive, around Rp10.000,00 – Rp20.000,00 per kg.

Sale Pisang

source: http://www.beritakebumen.info

Sale pisang is made from sliced banana. Then the sliced banana is dried by drying it in the sun to make the banana more durable. The flavour of sale pisang is tasty ang crunchy.

Sate Ambal

source: http://www.beritakebumen.info

One type of culinary in Kebumen from processed chicken is Sate Ambal. Sate Ayam Ambal can be found in all areas of Kebumen. But if you want to know exactly and know more about Sate Ayam Ambal you have to hunt down to the village Ambalresmi where the place of origin Sate Ayam Ambal.

Sate Ambal utilize "sambal tempe" to create a unique flavor through the spicy flavor mixed with ginger and various other spices. Before being burnt, the meat has been cooked first with secret spices so it feels soft and tasty.

Yutuk Goreng

source: http://www.beritakebumen.info

What is yutuk? Yutuk is a type of marine animal that is easily known on the coast of Kebumen, especially the coast of Petanahan. By local residents, "undur-undur" animals are processed into "bakwan" or "rempeyek" with crunchy and savoury like shrimp.

Don't forget to try that culinary if you visit Kebumen. Salam ngapak guys :) 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interest topic, because I like food, I ever taste lanting, I think it is very delicious food. Well the last food , I think it is a extream food for me haha, I never try it and wont to try it.
    Thank you because you give me more information, it was very useful for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you want to try it? It's delicious. You have to try it once. Wkwk 😁

      You're welcome. And thank you for your comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PT Sri Rejeki Isman's Profile

PT Sri Rejeki Isman Tbk (Sritex) is a company which is located at K.H Samanhudi Street Numb. 88, Jetis, Sukoharjo, Solo, Central Java, Indonesia.  Sritex is built in 1978 and known as textile and garment manufacturer in Indonesia. It manufactures yarn, greige, fabrics, and apparel that are sold to textile producersand retailers in 55 countries. At the present, the leader of Sritex is Hj. Susyana Lukminto as the prime commissioner. Brief History 1966 Founded by H.M Lukminto as a traditional trading company in Pasar Klewer, Solo. 1968 Established its first printing factory that produced bleached and dyed fabrics in Solo. 1982 Established its first weaving factory. 1992 Expanded the factories of its four product lines and achieved one-roof integration. 1994 Became the designated military uniform produced for NATO and the German army. 1997 Iwan Setiawan succeeded the bussiness. 2001 Sritex survived from the 1998 Asi...

MeTalk; Music

Talking about music is very interesting because I love to listen a music. There are some genres of music in this world. Here are kinds of music that I like 1. Classic This genre comes from Europe in 1750 until 1825. I like classic music because it's easy to listen and sometimes I use classic music to help me when I get insomnia. There are some classic music that I like, such as  Fur Elise by Ludwig Van Beethoven Canon In D by Johann Pachelbel 2. R&B (Rhythm and Blues) This genre is a combination of jazz, blues, and gospel. This music is easy to listen and the lyric is chill out. Some songs with R&B genre which I like are All of Me by John Legend I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys I'll Be There by Jackson 5 Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars 3. Pop This is the most popular genre in the world. Pop music is a modern form from rock and roll music. There are so many pop singer in the wor...